A resume can include a special section that lists academic or professional publications. This section can cover academic papers, magazine articles, public talks, books, seminars and webinars. A section that lists your publications is important because it shows hiring managers that you are a respected leader in your field.
A resume publications section should be listed below education and work experience. If the list is long and impressive, you may want to place it above achievements and career highlights. A publications list is a great way to end a resume if you only have a small number of publications to your name.
Resume Publications Examples for Students
Teaching and Classroom Support
The Augustinian Herald
- Feature Staff/Writer (2011-2013)
- Feature Editor (2013-2014)
- Editor in Chief (2014-2015)
Public Relations and Publicity
Master's thesis entitled "The degree of performance of the heads of academic departments at King Abdulaziz University to the communication skills and its reflections on the job satisfaction of faculty members."
L.Pollini, V.Parnenzini, M.Innocenti : "Distributed Real-Time Hardware and Man-in-the-loop Simulation for the ICARO II Unmanned Systems Autopilot", WSEAS, October 2012
- 2013- 2014 Capital High School Yearbook
- 2014-2015 Capital High School Yearbook (Work in Progress)
- 2014 Capital High School Literary Magazine
Network Analyst and Administration
- Led a 3 member team project related to Networking with respect to the functioning of a wireless interoperable home automation system using a protocol known as Z-Wave.
- Published a paper in October 2012.
- Featured Reviews on Phonedog.com, a mobile tech giant dedicated to updating the community on the latest and greatest tech news going on.
- Featured Criticism on Phonedog, Facebook, Engadget, CNET, and Technobuffalo.
Physician and Surgeon
- Utah Valley University: Research in the Classroom: Cloning and Sequencing the GAPC Gene.
- The impact of hands-on learning of molecular biology through laboratory exercises and techniques. Research presented at NCUR, March 2011. Research submitted for publication to the University of North Carolina, Asheville in April 2011.
Paper named "An approach for the data recovery from the high available storage system" has been accepted in National Conference ON Emerging Trends in Engineering & Science 2014
Electrical and Electronic Engineer
Navjot Khaira, Tejinder Singh and Jitendra S. Sengar, “A Novel Stiff Membrane Seesaw Type RF Microelectromechanical System DC Contact Switch on Quartz Substrate,” Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Materials, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. xx-xx, 2013. [DOI: 10.4313/TEEM.2013.14.3.xx] Korean Institute of Electrical and Electronic Material Engineers, Korea
Tejinder Singh, Navjot Khaira and Jitendra S. Sengar, “A Novel Low Actuation Voltage Capacitive RF MEMS Switch for K-Band Applications,” in IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control, Shimla, IN, Sept. 2013. IEEE Xplore Proceedings, USA
Rajat Kumar, Tejinder Singh and Jitendra S. Sengar, “Fault-Tolerant and Dependable ALU Circuit Design using TMR Technique,” in IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control, Shimla, IN, Sep 2013. IEEE Xplore Proceedings, USA
Tejinder Singh, Navjot Khaira and Jitendra S. Sengar, “A Novel Capacitive RF MEMS Switch Design for Low Voltage Applications,” in IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Nanotechnology, Tamil Nadu, IN, Sep 2013. IEEE Xplore Proceedings, USA
Tejinder Singh, “Calculations of the Impact on Atmospheric Turbulence Conditions on Free Space Optical Communication Links Using Gamma-Gamma Models,” in IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Nanotechnology, Tamil Nadu, IN, Sep 2013. IEEE Xplore Proceedings, USA
Navjot Khaira and Tejinder Singh, “A Novel High Isolation Single-Pole Four-Throw RF MEMS Switch for X-band Applications,” in IEEE International Conference on Computing, Control and Management, Allahabad, IN, Aug 2013. IEEE Xplore Proceedings, USA
Tejinder Singh, Navjot Khaira and Jitendra S. Sengar, “A Novel Capacitive RF MEMS Switch for Low Voltage Applications,” Radioengineering, 2013. Slovakia Univ. Press, Czech Republic
Tejinder Singh, “Application of the Gamma-Gamma Model for the Calculations of the Impact on Atmospheric Turbulence on Free Space Optical Communication Links,” Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Technical Sciences, 2013. Walter De Gruyter, Germany
Tejinder Singh, Navjot Khaira and Jitendra S. Sengar, “Design of Low Actuation Voltage Capacitive RF MEMS Switch for K-Band Applications,” Central European Journal of Engineering, 2013. Springer-Verlag, US
Tejinder Singh, Navjot Khaira and Jitendra S. Sengar, “Stress Analysis using Finite Element Modeling of a Novel RF Microelectromechanical System Shunt Switch Designed on Quartz Substrate for Low Voltage Applications,” Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Materials, 2013
PIBIC (Institutional Program for Scientific Initiation)
Projects developed with PUC-PR:
- 2010/2011 - Assessment of natural regeneration of tree species located in Capão da Imbuia.
- 2011/2012 - Survey of the floristic composition of the Rain Forest at Fazenda Experimental Gralha Azul / PUCPR.
- 2012/2013 - Mapping of vegetation cover and land use in the APA Guaratuba (1990 to 2010).
Projects developed with EMBRAPA - Florestas:
- 2011/2012 - Evaluation of the Potential of Wood Biomass ash and mud of calcium hydroxide as an soil increment for Forestry Plantation.
- DeSalvo, Jessica. Poems For Me / [By Jessica Desalvo]. n.p.: [Orlando, Fla. : J. DeSalvo, 2008], 2008. USF Libraries Catalog. Web. 4 Feb. 2013.
- Davis, Christine. "Double-duty art." Palm Beach Post 16 Apr. 2006: C45."Color reproduction"
Wadsworth, L. C., D. G. Hayes, A. L. Wszelaki, T. L. Washington, J. Martin, J. Leer. Raley, C. T. Pannell, S. Dharmalingam, C. Miles, D. A. Inglis, and A. M. Saxton. 2012. Evaluation of Degradable Spun-Melt 100% Poly Lactic Acid Nonwovens Mulch Materials in a Greenhouse Environment. Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics. (in press)
Resume Publications Examples for Entry Level candidates
Moving Object Analysis Techniques In Videos-A Review, Vol 1, Issue 2 (May-June 2012) in International Organization Of Scientific Research Journal Of Computer Engineering (IOSR JCE).
"In-Line Monitoring of Size Distributions in Liquid-Liquid Dispersions and Suspension Polymerizations by Focused Beam Reflectance Measurements" at Macromolecular Symposia, October 2014.
- Poetry published in the compilation "Stars in Our Hearts: Facets" by World Poetry Movement.
- Poem title: What's Written in Red
Production Supervisor and Manager
- Catholic Charities Agency
- Senior Link Center
- Salvation Army
- Local Nursing Homes
- P.Ravisankar, M.Krishna Chaitanya, et al. Validated RP-HPLC method for simultaneous separation and estimation of Atenolol and Amlodipine in combination tablet dosage form. Pharmanest 2013; 4(5):834-848.
- P.Ravisankar, M.Krishna Chaitanya, et al. A novel validated RP-HPLC method for the determination of Itopride hydrochloride in bulk and pharmaceutical tablet dosage forms. Int.Res.J.Pharm 2013; 4(4):145-51.
- P.Ravisankar, M.Krishna Chaitanya, et al. An improved RP-HPLC method for the quantitative determination of Capecitabine in bulk and pharmaceutical tablet dosage form. Der Pharmacia Lettre 2013; 5(3):249-60.
- P.Ravisankar, M.Krishna Chaitanya, et al. Development and Validation of an Improved RP-HPLC Method for the Quantitative Determination of Flunarizine in Bulk and Tablet Dosage Form. Res.J.Pharm.Biol.Chem.Sci. 2013; 4(3):666-78.
- A User’s Guide to Becoming Nearly Human Vol I. June 2014.
- The Beacon Merrimack College Newspaper. September 2014.
- The Odyssey at Merrimack College. Winter 2015-16.
Android apps & games
- Killer Instinct tribute - released Aug. 10th, 2013 - A tribute app that includes a soundboard and information based on popular fighting game.
- Ultimate DodgeBall - released Nov. 6th, 2013 - A android game based on popular dodgeball sport with cartoony elements.
Windows Phone 8 apps and games
- Killer instinct tribute -(see above for info)
- Ultimate DodgeBall -(see above for info)
- Kevin Hart Soundboard - released June 22nd, 2013 - A simple soundboard app based off comedian kevin Hart.
- Katt Williams soundboard - released June 27th, 2013
- InvoiceMe - released May 8th, 2013 - A simple on-the-go invoice app.
- Business Life - released July 12th, 2013 - A application with tools for everyday busy and or business person (reminders, Service calls, to-do list etc).
DEMAND SIDE MANAGEMENT IN SMART GRID USING HEURISTIC OPTIMIZATION
- The load on the residential and Industrial was made as close to the load curve for cost-effectiveness and better utilization of the load generation using heuristic algorithm.
Anna Victoria Apparel and Design Look Book 2013 Summer collection
Susan George, Salini Bhasker, Harish Madhav, Archana Nair & Mohankumar Chinnamma: Functional Characterization of Recombinant Bromelain of Ananas comosus Expressed in a Prokaryotic System. Molecular Biotechnology, 2013.
Resume Publications Examples for Experienced professionals
Waiter and Server
Great customer service ability, teamwork skills, patience, professionalism and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Multitasking Ability, Mental Agility, Food Safety and Allergy Knowledge.
- Selective on-die termination for improved power management and thermal distribution - United States - US 7259585 B2
- Redistribution of memory to reduce computer system power consumption - United States - US 7549034 B2
Research paper entitled "Computational Analysis of SNPs in 10 kb Region of Human Chromosome 1" published in journal of computational and systems biology.
Event Planning and Coordination
Cover of Cleveland Business Connect, March 2013, as one of Cleveland's top five Corporate Event Planner Rising Stars.
- The Battle from Seattle: a Tailgating Playbook
- Seahawks Hawk Mail, January 24, 2014
- Clare Farnsworth: 500 and Counting
- Seahawks Hawk Mail, October 18, 2012
- Training Camp: It Takes a Village
- Seahawks Hawk Mail, August 10, 2012
- A Little Bit of History Repeating
- Seahawks Hawk Mail, July 12, 2012
"Windows-based Implementation of Probabilistic Video Stabilization and Compensation Algorithm Using Kalman Filter"
- Magboo, R., Nepomuceno, J., Rubio, J., & Vicente, P. (2007, December). Windows-based Implementation of Probabilistic Video Stabilization and Compensation Algorithm Using Kalman Filter. Electronics and Communications Engineering Department, De La Salle University – Manila.
"Analysis of an Image Registration Algorithm in the Frequency Domain"
- Magboo, R., Nepomuceno, J., Rubio, J., & Vicente, P. (2007, August). Analysis of an Image Registration Algorithm in the Frequency Domain. Proceedings of the Ninth OU-DLSU Academic Research Workshop (ISBN 971555512-8).
- Rhode Island Engaged Magazine
- Southern New England Weddings - Chatty Brides Blog
- One Stylish Bride
- Bridal Chic
- Weddingwire Blog
- The Knot Boston Magazine
- The Wedding Channel V
- M. Shang Ghazani, I. Mirzaee, Sh. Khalil Arya “Exergy Analysis of a Gas Turbine System with Evaporative Cooling at Compressor Inlet” Int. J. Exergy, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp.309–325, 2008.
- M. Shanghai, V. Heidar Poor, I. Mirzaee and M. A. Rosen, “Numerical Investigation of Local Entropy Generation for Laminar Flow in Rotating-Disk Systems”, ASME J. Heat Transfer, September 2010, Volume 132, Issue 9, 091701.
- M. Shanghai, V. Heidar Poor and I. Mirzaee, “Analysis of Heat Transfer in a Single Rotating Disk via CFD Simulations” Proceeding CD of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering Forum. June 7-9, 2010, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- M. Shanghai, V. Heidar Pour and I. Mirzaee, “Computer Aided Analysis of Flow in a Rotating Disk System”, Proceeding CD of the Seventh International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics in the Minerals and Process Industries, 9-11 December 2009. Melbourne, Australia. pp 235-238.
- M. Shanbghazani. Y. Hasely and M. Majid Azhar, “Re-designing the Air Heater Gear Teeth at a 315 MW Steam Power Station” University of Southern Queensland, ACMSM 20 Conference, 2-5 December 2008, , Australia. pp 363-366.
- M. Shang Ghazani, I. Mirzaee and S. Khalil Arya “Exergy Analysis and Parametric Study of a Gas Turbine with Evaporative Cooling at Compressor Inlet.,” TPE 2006 Conference, 29-31 May 2006, Ankara, Turkey, pp 985-989.
- M. Shanghai and Y. Hasely. “Improvement of Air Heater Gear Design at Ramin Power Station,” TPE 2004 Conference, 6-8 September 2004, Tabriz, Iran, pp 681-683.
In applying for this position I will be utilizing knowledge I acquired through my academic background and through the skills I developed working with IT support. This will enable me to bring a range of skills to the position offered.
- “Multi-Objective Velocity Profile Optimization,” Proceedings of the Society of Plastics Engineers Annual Technical Conference, 2006. Authors, P. Knepper, D. Kazmer
- “The Effects of Runner Diameter on Packing of a Plastic Part with Injection Molding,” Proceedings of the Society of Plastics Engineers Annual Technical Conference, 2004. Authors, P. Knepper, J. Beaumont
- Had several ads published in the Texas Insurance Journal
- Created Ads and online forms for company website
- Created ads for advertising mailers
- Designed Company logo
- Designed shirts, banners, brochures and mailers with company logo
- Summit Bank Loyalty Card Activity
- Hp BTL Activity at ITCN Asia
- Summit Bank and Naurus Co-Branding:
- HP Channel Partners event at Arabian Sea Country Club
- Volunteered in Ali Zafar's Concert organized by Hum TV
Resume Publications Examples for Manager profiles
Napa Valley Register dated February 16, 2013: This accountant loves numbers — and has a sense of humor
Electrical and Electronic
- DIODE-PUMPED Nd:MIXED-GARNET LASER WITH EMISSION AT 943 nm FOR WATER VAPOR DIAL
- Proc. ‘6th Interna. Conf. on Space Optics’, ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands,
- 27-30 June 2006 (ESA SP-621, June 2006)
- Compositional tuning of photoluminescence properties in Nd-doped YAG-YSGG mixed structures
- IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics - Luglio 2006
- PUC - Newspaper
- About work opportunities/internships abroad
Television and Radio
Wrote a technical review for the Telos ProStream in Radio World published in November 2012 - http://www.rwonline.com/article/telos-prostream-aids-jag-radio-/216559
Resume Publications Examples for Executive profiles
Poetry Book on Amazon
Painter and Sculptor
Two most famous paintings: Mona Lisa and The Last Supper
“Modeling the As-built critical path for delay analysis”, Al-Azhar Journal; July 2013
Instructor and Trainer
Wrote two articles on Leadership for the Key Issues quarterly magazine of the Texas Jail Association.
Occupational and Physical Therapy
"Suggested guidelines for the use of exercise with adults in acute care settings" Physiotherapy Canada 50(2);127 (1998)
- Marketing Investigations, Ronald, 1929. Reprinted, Arno Press, 1978.
- Methods for the Study of Retail Relationships, University of Texas, 1929.
- What Place Has the Advertising Agency in Market Research?, University of Texas, 1929.
- The Law of Retail Gravitation, privately printed, 1931, 2nd edition, Pillsbury Publishers, 1953.
- The Effects of the Advertising Agency Commission System, privately printed, 1931.
- What's Stopping You?, privately printed, 1931.
- Straight Thinking, Harper, 1935.
- How to Find and Follow Your Career, Harper, 1936.
- How to Use Your Head to Get What You Want, Harper, 1938.
- How to Improve Your Human Relations by Straight Thinking, Harper, 1942.
- The Law of Intelligent Action Applied in Business Relations, Harper, 1945.
- The Twelve Rules for Straight Thinking, Harper, 1947.
- How to Avoid Work, Harper, 1949.
- Successful Human Relations, Harper, 1952.
- Career Planning for High School Students, Harper, 1953.
- Life Planning for College Students, Harper, 1954.
- How to Make Your Living in Four Hours a Day Without Feeling Guilty About It, Harper, 1955.
- How to Get What You Want Out of Life, Prentice-Hall, 1957.
- In Search of a Working Philosophy of Life, Harper, 1959.
- Opening Closed Minds and Persuading Others to Act Favorably, Harper, 1964.