A thesis or dissertation is usually thought of as the crowning achievement of a student’s academic career. Here's how to write resume education details regarding a dissertation:
- Students should emphasize relevant coursework on their resumes. It is important to list completed courses, current courses and anticipated completion dates for a dissertation and degree.
- Those applying to entry-level positions should list all relevant coursework that has been completed. The title and acceptance date of a thesis or dissertation should be listed.
- Executive resumes should demonstrate how the theme of a dissertation is relevant to a candidate’s experience and continued plan for career success.
- Manager resumes should tie in the theme of an applicant’s dissertation with the skills that are required of someone in a management role.
- The resume of an experienced professional should demonstrate the way an academic thesis has enabled an applicant to gain research-based knowledge that can be applied to real-world situations.
Resume Dissertation Examples for Students
- Assessment of biodegradation of PLA and PLA-blend-PHA nonwovens in the soil burial studies under greenhouse environment and in weathering conditions.
- Using a holistic business philosophy to examine the current global medical isotope (mo-99/Tc-99m) supply chain from a business rather than a scientific perspective and recommend improvements before the permanent shutdown of the NRU Chalk River reactor in 2016. Research includes state of the industry, review of supply chain literature, interviewing nuclear medicine Professorial from across Canada and designing a more reliable global supply under the working title....
- Managing knowledge in the 21C: The Case of the NRU Chalk River Reactor (a new supply model for Canadian medical isotopes) "
- Study and Analysis of class AB output stage of low voltage op-amp and simulation using DTMOS.
- Analysis of DTMOS using P-spice.
- Master degree thesis: "China, the US, and IPR"
- Trying to make the world a better place 8 bits at a time.
- Completed a dissertation on the relationship between art therapy and the reduction of performance anxiety amongst the athletic population.
Resume Dissertation Examples for Entry Level candidate
- Pick and place Robotic System (Curriculum)
- Responsibility: Module Design.
- Description: We implemented a Pick and Place robotic system; a two degree-of-freedom robot, designed to pick metal objects with designated measure. The system was designed using OMRON PLC and SCADA.
- Path Estimation And Motion Detection Of Moving Object In Videos, 2012
- Technique Used: Digital Image Processing.
- In applying for this position I am hoping to be an asset for your company by bringing a strong work ethic, excellent organizational, interpersonal awareness, constant reliability, and a hardy disposition. I am no stranger to working by myself or with others, and communication has never been an issue. I have previous experience in warehouse duties, a competent understanding of inventory tracking, and a desire to succeed. I am available as soon as possible and am ready for a new career path. Thank you for your time.
Waste and Recycling
- Safety oriented team player with excellent driving record. Highly flexible personality, easily learns and adapts to the work environment, willing to work over-time. Great work ethic, takes pride in a job well done.
- B.Sc Thesis: The Impact of Credit Administration on Banks' Performance in Nigeria
- Hello, once again my name is Devin Carney, I am currently a Private First Class in the United States Army Reserve. I will be attending Norfolk State University for the Spring term in January, my goal is to become a commissioned Army Officer in the Transportation field. While I may not have experience necessary for the job that I am applying for, I can assure you that my skills are not limited to what are displayed on this resume. I have been trained extensively in my Military Occupational Specialty, and can perform at the level that someone with twenty plus years of experience has. Thank you for taking the time to view my resume and my application and wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect candidate that will best fit your company.
- Comparative study of India vs China
- Study on Coke
- Herzog, S. A. (2010). Bariatric patients knowledge of postoperative complications and lifestyle changes (Masters thesis). Retrieved from Montana State University Library.
- DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF RP-HPLC METHOD FOR SIMULTANEOUS DETERMINATION OF AMLODIPINE AND ATENOLOL IN TABLETS: APPLICATION TO DISSOLUTION STUDY
Beauty and Spa Client Services
- GED Certificate
- Otis College of Art & Design, Summer of Art Program, 2009
- A+ in Digital Photography course
Education and Training College and University
- Small Group Instruction and Academic Achievement at Los Angeles Court and Community Day Schools. Alliant International University, Pro Quest, Ann Arbor Michigan, 2008
Marketing, Advertising and PR Communications
- Professional Paper, Hawai'i Pacific University, Organizational Change/Global Leadership and Sustainable Development: Oil Companies Operating in Central and Western Africa: Evaluating the Commitment to Environmental and Social Sustainability Goals in Addition to the Traditional Objective of Profitability.
Engineering Electrical and Electronic Engineer
- Project on HOME AUTOMATION USING PLC AND SMART PHONE
- Digital Electronics
Accounting and Finance Financial Analyst
- Project Management role with small technology company. Seeking client facing role that requires high energy and effort, in a creative and collaborative workplace.
Resume Dissertation Examples for Experienced profiles
- Development Of A Construction-Based Pedagogy For A Graduate Engineering Review Course in School Mathematics, AFIT/GSM/ENC/88S-6, 1988.
- Thesis title: Modeling the As-Built Critical Path for Delay Analysis
Customer Service Representative
- From 1978 until 2001 I was employed as a Registered Nurse on a full-time basis and held several positions. For the first 17 years my specialty was peri-operative nursing, specifically the operating room. I was employed during this time by UAB and Carraway Methodist Medical Center as a charge nurse, as well as a staff nurse in the Children's Hospital operating room. I have also held positions as a staff supervisor, auditor, and Utilization Review Specialist. The final position held in the field of Nursing was on the trauma/burn unit, UAB Medical Center, from 1999 to 2001.
- In February of 2001 my parents were involved in a catastrophic motor vehicle occurrence that left my father paralyzed and my mother also severely disabled. I chose to leave the workforce to care for my parents on a full-time basis. My father died recently and shortly thereafter (February, 2013) my mother opted to enter an assisted living facility in order to optimize her continued course of recovery. I have no desire to re-enter the healthcare field but do desire to obtain full-time employment.
- Over the last 12 years I have held several part-time jobs that did not interfere with the care of my parents but did allow me to keep my hand in the workforce outside of the home environment. Wal-Mart (cashier, eye examinations, stocking), Schaeffer Eye Center, and most recently, American Helping Hands.
- With my maturity, wide range of experience in very difficult work areas along with an ability to learn quickly and a desire to obtain and maintain meaningful employment I will prove to be an asset to your staff.
Online Marketing and Social Media
- I hereby declare that all the above furnished details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- Place: Bangalore Ganesh B
Physician and Surgeon
- Well acquainted with clinical research methodology, literature review, data organization and analysis, write up and the usage of software such as Mendeley, Excel etc. and currently involved in various research projects at the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The Research studies I have been involved in are
- 1. Role of Serum Zinc as a predictor for mortality, severity and length of ICU in Sepsis Syndrome - Author of paper that has been completed and has been accepted to be presented at APICON (Association of Physicians, India, National Conference) January, 2016.
- 2. Aspirin Resistance in Acute Stroke - Co - Author of paper that has been completed and has been accepted to be presented at American College of Physician - Indian Chapter; March, 2016.
- Other projects (undergoing):
- 1. Aspirin Resistance in Coronary Artery Disease.
- 2. Clinico-Epidemiological Profile of Melioidosis - A review article
Public Relations and Publicity
- Political PR using social networking sites. A research project which was part of my curriculum in college, which was in depth of the political society and how to expand the medium to younger generation and get them to understand political and what are the flaws.
Securities and Financial Services
- PG Final year project - Sales Maximization Measures under the guidance of under Mr. Sundersen, F&V Head, Reliance fresh.
- Findings- How to maximize sales via various tools of marketing and how to improvise supply chain management to have an effective and smooth operations.
- Pricing methods and policies affecting market competition and players.
- Organized retail sector prevailing in the country.
- Design of synchronization protocol for vision based sensors:
- The aim of this project is to understand the functioning of normal human eye and study via experiments the fixation duration and field of view of a human eye and develop on a simulation basis an artificial vision system.
- Understood and implemented Log polar transforms, Scale Invariant Feature transforms in Matlab. Worked on this project as part of my dissertation towards a Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering at SRM University.
- MRTG based bandwidth monitoring system:
- The aim of the project was to design a web based bandwidth utilization monitoring solution to continuously monitor the bandwidth utilized by the customers and an enhanced database that supports the same. The project was developed for Airtel long distance services, India as a part of internship at the engineering level. The project involves the usage of Apache web server, LINUX, MYSQL & PHP.
Supervisor and Unit Manager
- An evidence based guideline of pre and postoperative oronasopharyngeal care for cardiac patients.
Waiter and Server
- My contemporaries describe me as fast learner and outgoing person. I enjoy in meeting people and have no problem in making friends. I am able to work diligently with task or job that has been given. I am fluently in Malay and English language. I am having knowledge in computer application such as Microsoft Words, Internet and Ticketing.
- Beside that, I am also such a independent person, energetic and have a leadership quality. The sense of responsibility leads me being helpful and dynamic team player. I am also eager to learn new things.
Resume Dissertation Examples for Manager profiles
- Extensive product knowledge coupled with creative ideas for product applications and a solid history of sales success. Proven ability to develop sales potential in new market areas. Strong analytical and planning skills, combined with the ability to coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals. Productive and efficient work habits without supervision. Self-motivator with high energy..
Quality Assurance and Testing
- Offering a career dedicated to success. Consistently performed above and beyond expectations and achieved unprecedented success in challenging situations.
- Dedicated and focused office manager who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Proactive and energetic employee who works hard to be student-focused and deadline-oriented.
Physician and Surgeon
- Study in progress of whether poor 'R' wave progression on an EKG is a valid indicator of the health/fitness status of a patient.
- Advisor- Dr. Pandey, MD
- NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Department of Internal Medicine, 2014.
Resume Dissertation Examples for Executive profiles
- John Adams was a liberal thinker, his political philosophy aligns with other Enlightenment thinkers such as John Locke, who's "social contract theory" influenced Adams' thoughts and writings about American Independence. Adams first became involved with revolutionary thinkers in 1761, when he protested the Writs of Assistance, as a usurpation of "natural rights". He believed that the Revolution was not a coup by the colonists but an attempt to re-assert rights trodden on by the English. Adams became increasingly outraged with the passage of the Stamp Act, which disregarded the English taxation policy, and the concept of fair trials in the colonies. He had close ties to the radical organizations like the "Sons of Liberty". In 1764 Adams wrote the Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law, which highlighted his belief in natural rights, and asserted his viewpoint that certain rights are "inalienable". Adams was appointed to committees to write letters to the British Parliament protesting taxes such as the Townshend Acts, in which a main theme was the infringement of rights. Adams later declined a prestigious position within the government dues to his principles. Believing everyone had the right to counsel and a fair trial, Adams defended the "redcoats" who participated in the Boston Massacre. Adams asserted that Parliament was not the sovereign government of the colonies, and later wrote the Novanglus. The Novanglus was the major turning point in Adams thinking; he once petitioned for English liberties, now he distanced himself from the English government, calling for liberty.
- Primary Education in India, 2013
- Sarva Shiksha Abhigyan
- Found out ways towards increased involvement of Civil Society in Primary Education in India
- Skilled (CATV-FTTH-IP Networking installation) with 13 years of experience in the Telecommunications industry.
- I have talented & excellent client and project management skills, articulate and polite cable technician with a number of years experience in installation, troubleshooting and repair.
- I am action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences.
- I have excellent interpersonal skills, the understanding of client business requirements with previous technical support experience.
- Dissertation Title: Energy Management for Wireless Sensor Network
- Duration 2014-2015
- Guide Names: Mr. Sandip Delwadkar (contact: 9328719610) and Ms. Priti Prajapati (contact:)
- Activities: Reports generated, paper published and thesis created for dissertation work.
- Published Paper Title: Technical Review of Energy Management Mechanisms in Wireless Sensor Network.
- Journal: International Journal of Computer Science Trends and Technology (IJCST)
- Standard: ISSN: 2347-8578
- Info: Volume 3 Issue 1
- Year: Jan-Feb 2015
- Page no: 5-10
- Self healing techniques, especially microencapsulation, for materials, which focused on primarily on nanoscale materials and silicone elastomers
- Studied the thermal degradation properties of polysiloxanes in air, water and an inert medium