The experienced resume may best follow the functional resume style. You resume should focus on your professional experiences and also point out how long you have worked in your chosen industry. It is acceptable to say, for example, that you have 30 years in management or 10 years experience in project supervision.
An experienced resume can also include sections for competency reviews, professional snapshots of your career, or business acumen. You can also list skills like speaking foreign languages in an experienced resume.
Experience resume examples
Experience resume sections
Production Supervisor and Manager
Willingness to work hard to achieve the goals by utilizing conceptual and analytical skills to contribute the growth of organization and self.
A challenging and rewarding position as a sales account manager with a growth oriented firm that offers diverse job responsibilities and the opportunity for advancement.
To further utilize the administrative, management and organizational skills that I have garnered during my tenure in the Public Service in an organization that is in need of such skills.
Knowledgeable and innovative finance, sales and marketing professional whose success is based on integrity, exceptional customer service, efficiency and ambition.
Detail-oriented Marketing Manager with excellent problem solving skills and extensive social media marketing experience.
Seeking a position in banking sector where my expertise and experience can be leveraged to impact company growth.
Retired financial and accounting executive looking for a part-time position using his extensive experience to assist senior management in achieving organization objectives.
Chef and Sommelier
My goal is to find a lead position in a new or growing company so I can be a part of building a new and exciting business, or be a heavy lifter in expanding an established organization.
Controller and TreasurerOwner/CEO (10/2011 - Present)
- JY Books Inc., Chicago, IL USA
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits and the design of accounting systems.
- Advise business owners about resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Prepare A/P, A/R, credit memos, sales tax reports, invoicing and cash receipts.
- Prepare adjusting and closing entries, statements, and analyzed financial operations as required.
- Develop financial and budget reports, expense reports and commission plans for multiple clients.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures; report on identified control weaknesses and areas of cost savings and prescribe remedial actions.
- Prepare Chart of Accounts, P&L reports, Balance Sheets, and other supporting Excel spreadsheets.
- envisionit media, inc., Chicago, IL USA
- Established tables of accounts and assigned entries to proper accounts.
- Developed, maintained, and analyzed budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Maintained controlling records required to ensure accuracy of all data entered into the accounting system.
- Maintained accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
- Created and established payment systems and employee benefits, such as health insurance and retirement plans.
- Managed the payroll processing.
- Kept up to date employee records.
- Solved employee complaints related to work environment and disciplinary actions in compliance with company procedures and applicable legal requirements.
MarketingPublished Author (2009 - Present)
- 33 Hope, LLC, Tampa , Fl USA
- Author of the book, Thirty Three, The Story of Hope, published by Sound Enterprises, LLC and nationally released on July 29, 2010. The book is in pre production for a feature length film to be produced by 33 HFP, LLC and shot in Italy and Israel under the guidance of director, Cristobal Krusen, upon full subscription of the Film Offering.
- Flom Equities, LLC, Tampa , Fl USA
- Managing Member of a Fla Real Estate Brokerage Corporation with particular emphasis on project marketing and in setting up sales structures and strategies for high volume dispensations of 200+ condominium unit developments in the condominium conversion industry. Managed on site and consulting contracts.
- Smith and Associates, Inc. , Tampa, Fl USA
- Belden-Flom Properties, Inc. , Tampa, Fl USA
- General Partner in a Real Estate Development Corporation with a concentration on multi family and boutique commercial projects in the South Tampa and Ybor City Markets. Coordinated all aspects of the development models including design planning, zoning, financing, construction, and exit strategies. A sampling of the projects developed include The South Bay Office Building, Bayshore One Apartments, The Irish Pub, South Bay Suites, Ybor Suites and Frankie's Patio.
Detective and Criminal InvestigatorOwner (1/1/1998 - 12/31/2012)
- Program Compliance Solutions, Thousand Oaks, California USA
- Assist local, HUD funded, Housing Authorities by investigating fraud by participant in the program, by landlords who provided housing to the participants and employees of the Housing Authorities.
- Los Angeles County District Attorney, Los Angeles , California USA
- Welfare fraud investigations and prosecutions (7 years).
- Santa Monica Police Department, Santa Monica, California USA
- Uniform patrol and detective assignments
Digital Arts and DesignManager (1/2/2010 - 9/1/2013)
- UHE / Faithwerks, Atlanta, GA
- Dealt with user accounts, email, permissions, anti-virus, anti-spam.
- Trained users.
- Collaborated with agents and creative artists.
- Promoted performances for the group, programming more than 30 concerts in summer months.
- Searched for clients conducting auditions, checked art portfolios and read manuscripts.
- Advised writers about their work to improve it.
- Decided headlines and titles.
- Offered advice on scripts.
- Transformed storyboards into graphics and animation utilizing animation programs and modeling.
Singer and MusicianMusical Performer and Guitarist of various rock groups including Arctic Monkeys,and The Strokes (Jan,27,2010 - May,5,2012)
- Domino Records, London, Greater London U.K.
- Played electric guitar as soloist in different rock groups including The Strokes, and Arctic Monkeys.
- Composed songs for acclaimed artists such as Fun and Gotye.
- Released two albums which achieved two number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2008 and 2010 in the U.K. for Is This It?, and Whatever People Say I Am That I Am Not.
Small Business and EntrepreneurshipCEO (December, 2010 - January, 2012)
- JAF Partners, Inc, Princeton, NJ USA
- Introduced new marketing strategies to improve customer acquisition, business implantation and income.
- Prepared and revised documents such as contracts, marketing plans, proposals, press releases, advertisements and correspondence.
- Supervised everything related with the company image, specially advertisements in print and electronic formats.
- Good Art And Craft, Utilizing the skills for the development of various arts Providing the best performance every time and achieving the given tasks, Highly skilled in different art genres as well as several materials for teaching in a range of styles Profound knowledge of art history and ability to understand the abstract concepts Ability to perceive the creativity in the students and help them to develop it Capacity to guide students in various arts like painting, sketching, and designing years
- OTES certified, eTPES requirements, 1 years
- Internal OIP Facilitation, DLT, BLT & TBT work, 7 years
- Grant Writing, Application, Implementation & Reporting, 15+ years
- Intervention Research & Design, Data Analysis & Intervention Planning, 7 years
- Professional Development & Design, Curricular standards, OTES, Prezi & Powerpoint, 15+ years
- Preschool Website Development, Microsoft Expressions, 1 years
- Federal Programs/CIP, State & Federal Requirements, 15+ years
- Strong Experience in management, promotion , marketing , sales and retail administration, 23 years of experience
Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Expert, 7 years
- Business Accounting, Expert, 7 years
- Technical Writing, Expert, 12 years
- IT Service, Expert, 15 years
Administrative AssistantTexas A&M University - Central Texas , 2013
- Killeen, Texas, USA
- Business Administration, BS in Business Administration
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
College and UniversityMuskingum University , 1978
- New Concord, Ohio, USA
- Environmental Biology, Ecology and Education, Bachelor of Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences with field research in ecology.
- Ohio teaching certificate for biological sciences and general science Grades K - 12.
- Bowling Green , Ohio, USA
- Biological Sciences, Master of Science
- Master of Science Degree with research concentration in aquatic ecology.
- Research and thesis on ecology of Maumee River Ohio: Autumn Periphyton and Phytoplankton Diatom Communities in Relation to Depth and Current Velocity in the Maumee River, Ohio.
LinguistIstanbul University , 2012
- Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Foreign Languages, Bachelor
- I entered the university of Istanbul last year, however this year i plan to transfer my credits to university of Moscow named after Vitte.
Real Estate and Property ManagementShawano High School , 1989
- Shawano, WI, USA
- General, High School Diploma
- Graduated high school in 1989.
- Stevens Point, WI, USA
- Philosophy & Religious Studies, Did not graduate
- I attended UWSP for 2.5 years, completing a total of 53 credits towards a Bachelor of Arts degree. Financial circumstances did not allow me to continue my college education.
- Green Bay, WI, USA
- Real Estate Appraisal, Certificate
- Appraisal 1 Real Estate - 12/12/1995
- Appraisal 2 Licensure - 12/12/1995
- Appleton, WI, USA
- Real Estate Appraisal, Certificate
SalesCoastal Carolina University , 2014
- Conway, SC, United States
- Business Administration,
- Bachelor of Business Management
Small Business and EntrepreneurshipUniversity of Kansas , 1997
- Lawrence, KS, USA
- Political Science & History, Bachelor of Science
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneur Education Workshop, 2004
Controller and Treasurer
Previous Positions Held:
- Fidelity National Title, Director of Trust Accounting, 1996 - 1999
- Coldwell Banker, Inc., Internal Audit Supervisor, 1995 - 1996
- Peritronics Medical, Inc., Accounting Manager, 1991 - 1995
- Coopers and Lybrand, Audit Supervisor, 1987 - 1991
Elected Official and Policy Maker
I cared deeply for the people of whom I governed over and because of this I did and still now do everything In my power to help the laborers and aspiring young people of my state. Because of this one of the main things I focus on is to help laboring people and to help put many young people through law school with no strings attached. I do this because I care.
- Excellent project management skills; good written and oral communications skills in English; deep understanding to issues associated with vertical transport technologies for buildings and structures.
- Computer-literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, electronic mail and internet; knowledge of user-level special programs: Lotus, SAP, AutoCAD, MS Project.
- Personal qualities: enthusiastic, driven, customer-focused, result oriented; willingness to work with flexible schedule and under pressure; ability to travel extensively; ability to work cooperatively, tactfully and diplomatically with a diverse group of people.
- Others: Driver’s license category «B», driving experience since 1998; passport for travel abroad until 2021;
- Hobbies: Independent travel
- Proficient in All Computer programs such as Microsoft word, power point, works, adobe, and photoshop.
- Internet Savvy.
- Smartboard skills.
- Willing to take further education classes.
- Technical Certification for construction technology (JCTCS)
- Technical Certification for Construction Technology (Ivy Tech)
- Certificate of Completion for Small Business Course (C.A.S.I.)
Compensation and Benefits
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Customer Service Management
- Passed IATA – Consultant (Level 2) in March 2004 (Distinction in Theory).
- Passed ‘Certificate in International Tourism’ from the ‘City & Guilds of London Institute’ in Feb 2004 in ‘Distinction-Credit’ Class.
- Passed ‘Diploma in Compact Travel & Tourism’ from IHCTM – RBCS Group, Colaba, Mumbai – 05 in ‘Distinction’ Class in 2004.
- Passed ‘Computerized Reservation System’ – Galileo from IHCTM-RBCS Group, Colaba, Bom – 05 in ‘Distinction’ Class in 2004.
Customer Service Representative
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Fair Debt Collections Practices
- Bankruptcy Collection Procedures
- Collections and Finance Code of Conduct
- Customer Service Code of Conduct
Dentist and Oral Surgeon
- Dentist Certified by the American Board of General Dentistry
- Certificate in Dental Hygiene
- C.P.R. Certified
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dental Orthopaedics
- Certified Janitorial Skills Training Program Awarded on March 2,2012. Received from the Heart of Jesus CDC program.
- I am a certified Registered Nurse in the State of Kansas, Nebraska, and Colorado. I can teach CNA and CMA classes in the state of Kansas I have an associates degree in Nursing. I graduated with a 3.5 GPA in 1992 with my associates degree. I received my LPN license in 1987 and worked the floor until I got my RN. Was a Health Service Supervisor and did get a facility ready for skilled nursing but had to go back to school for my RN at that time.
- Oklahoma Assisted Living Association
- Assisted Living Association of America
- Leading Age - Oklahoma
- Leading Age - National
- Advisory Board of Licensed Practical Nursing - Southwest Technology Center
- Region 3 - Disaster Planning (MERC)
- Oklahoma State Department of Health - Assisted Living Quality Initiative
Physician and Surgeon
- University of Florida at Shands
- Illinois Principal Association
- Illinois Alliance of Administrators of Special Education
- Member of PLUS, Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Member of APIW, Association of Professional Insurance Women
- Member of HSMAI, PCMA, ASAE, AMC Institute, MPI
- Junior Achievement Awards, 1948, for How to Find and Follow Your Career,
- Junior Achievement Awards, 1953, for Career Planning for High School Students;
- Paul D. Converse Award, University of Illinois chapter of American Marketing Association, 1959.
- Awarded Cross of Legion Honor in 1853. Elected into the Académie de Sciences in 1862. Awarded the Grand Prix Medal for the Pasteurization Method. Awarded the Grand Cross of Legion Honor in 1881. Elected as an Associate Member of the Académie de Médecine in 1873. Awarded the Gold Medal of the Royal Society of London. Accepted into the Académie Française in 1882.
- Academic Achievement
- Academic Excellence
- Military Excellence
Singer and Musician
- 2006, and 2012 Mercury Music Prize winner with the bands Arctic Monkeys and Alt-J.
- 2010 MTV Music Award for Best Rock Artist of the Year.
- Admission into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2010 with the band Arctic Monkeys.
Customer Service Management
- Passed the National Cadet Corps Certificate Examination Classification ‘A’.
Customer Service Representative
- Assist with meal serving for the homeless.
- I met while working at WinCo, a gentleman who opened a Thrift Store and ministers to the homeless. I offered to help each Saturday night in Henderson. Dinner is always served prior to his sermon. I set out what is donated and serve everyone attending dinner, clean up. I bring donations from my neighbors, friends and family if not used by them it is taken to the thrift store.
- Add on as a creative writer.
- Translated many texts, screenplays, one liners, stories.
- Active President of the Elk Run Homeowner's Association for six years.
- Sports coordinator, cultural organizer, President of the Botany Bay Police Youth Club.
Community services for Resume
Attorney and Lawyer
- Boy Scouts of America: Leon Valley District Chairman (2010-2012)
- Aware Central Texas: Member of Board of Directors (2013)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: Regional Youth Minister (Stake Young Men's' President) (2003-2011)
Controller and Treasurer
Volunteer Treasurer for Norwich Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization, Hilliard, Ohio
- Reconciled accounts that had been unreconciled since 2009
- Prepared Annual 990 Federal non-profit tax return
- Streamlined accounts and developed a budget-based reporting system to make finances easier for the members to understand so we could better focus on our financial goals & educational and social programs we wanted to implement
Dentist and Oral Surgeon
- Habitat for Humanity
- I love to work closely with interesting people and get great exercise while I'm at it. And the feeling of accomplishment when my project's completed is out of this world.
- Did a month long project with Anant Innoventures Private Limited in 2012, on a scholarship program for financially under-privileged children. Looked after the entire operations of the project, successfully interviewing and disbursing 5400 scholarships in a month