When you want to put your career on the track to management, you should use a resume style that is appropriate for this professional level. A manager resume should detail the desirable traits that job recruiters look for when interviewing candidates for a position.
As such, you may include a section in your resume to highlight your areas of expertise. You can discuss projects that you have managed, the number of employees you have supervised, or agendas that you have furthered for your current or prior employers.
Manager resume examples
Manager resume sections
I am a dependable, hardworking individual with 19 successful years in the service and sales industry, looking to use my knowledge and skills to become a productive member of your winning team. My desire to help others improve their quality of living is what is propelling me to get back into the medical field.
Account payable / receivable
Staff position with a professional organization that will complement my administrative skills and experience.
Accounting and Finance
To obtain a managerial position where I can utilize my military skills to mentor a team toward more efficient operations.
Customer Service Management
I consider myself a hard worker, respect the rules, team player and solo. I don't mind long working hours as long as I have terms to do my job best as I can. I am reliable and confident person, always ready to work and learn new things. I do not mind to relocate if job require that.
To obtain a long term position with a well established organization that is willing to utilize my knowledge of industrial scanning and surveying to its full potential.
To secure a position as a public relations / marketing professional in order to utilize my administrative, marketing, and interpersonal skills with accuracy and efficiency while maintaining a motivated, productive, and goal oriented environment for the entire professional team on board while maintaining extensive customer loyalty.
To utilize my knowledge, experience, and skills to contribute to the success of the company's team. to grow professionally and personally while using and expanding those abilities.
Installation and Maintenance: Automotive and BodyRegional Manager (11/2012 - Present)
- Superior Wash, Verona, Virginia United States
- Regional Manager for Superior Wash. Wash trucks in the western Virginia area
- Richmond Pool and Patio, Richmond, Virginia United States
- Assisted in the installation and maintenance of pools, hot tubs and complimenting equipment.
BookkeeperOffice Manager (12/2005 - 1/6/2013)
- Todd Landman Car Co, Wyoming, Mi USA
- Managed all aspects of buy here pay here car lot. Sales, Management & all office duties.
- State Street Auto Sales, Sparta, MI USA
- All aspects of running a business.
Marketing and Advertising CommunicationsAssistant Manager, Branding and Corporate Communication Group (9/2008 - present)
- Hitachi America, Ltd., Tarrytown, NY
- Directed corporate and business external and internal communications.
- Created and maintained different social networking tools for the company, such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or Foursquare.
- Managed sponsorships with various media partners
- Hearthstone Alzheimer Care, White Plains, NY
- Created and organized different entertainments initiatives for customers, and prospects.
- Increased brand presence in Internet using different online sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- St. Vincent's Hospital, Harrison, NY
- Directed corporate and business external and internal communications.
Customer Service ManagementShift manager (11/07 - 04/11)
- Zaxby, Canton, Ga USA
- Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful.
- Managed new hire paperwork/ termination paper work. Checked daily,weekly, monthly and quarterly paperwork and inventory. Trained new employees in daily procedures and work policies.
- Pilgrim's Pride, Canton , Ga USA
- Measured weights of leftover meat on poultry carcass and kept a detailed log of weights percentages.
- Cross trained in debone- removing all bone and fat in a chicken.
Electrical and Electronic EngineerSr. Member Technical Staff (2004 - 2011)
- Freescale Inc., Irvine, California USA
- Developed and Supported Customer Business for Consumer/Industrial Segment of ARM /DSP products.
- Established system design with High volume customer applications .
- Motorola Semiconductor Products Inc., Irvine, California USA
- Began as General Field applications supporting Motorola Systems and Semiconductors. Specialized in DSP technology for Audio applications for Consumer and Professional products at key customers.
- PPG Germany, Hamburg, Hanseatic State West Germany
- Developed and designed new Audio Keyboard and processing equipment based upon Motorola Processors. Implemented Technical documentation, Design/test procedures and manufacturing of products.
Adjuster, Investigator and Collector
- Multitask and Prioritize Tasks, Multitask and Prioritize Tasks, 13 years
- Great Customer Service Skills, Customer Service, 13 years
Insurance Agency Owner
- Trainer, PCE, CEILLI, BNM Compliance training, 9 years
- Product Trainer, Training in Investment Link and Saving Plan, 9 years
- Speaker, Small Scale BOP, Agency Planning Conferance, 9 years
- Team Building, Organising Team Building , 9 years
- Event, Organising Event and Promotion for company, 9 years
Automotive and Body
- Body Work, Fiber Glass, Dents, Collision damage, Air bag repair, 6 years
- Welding, Restoration, Laser frame machine, 6 years
- Paint, Mix and Match paint, primer, clear coat, candy spray, sanding, bandoe, 6 years
- Safety Skills, Automotive, 7 years
- Computer Skills, Microsoft office, Web, 12 years
- Customer Service/Support, Worked extensively in the service industry over the past 6 years helping and assisting customers in person as well as over the phone.
- Management, I've managed two separate kitchens over the past 5 years with crews ranging from 4 to 12.
- Team-Oriented Familiarity, Worked in all types of restaurants over the past six years, ranging from small mom and pop shops to high end chain restaurants as well as a Michelin Star restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia. In all aspects I've had to work directly with co-workers fluidly and efficiently in order to conduct our work and accomplish our goals in a timely manner while simultaneously producing a high quality product.
- Coach and community organizer, Wrestling and booster for school district, 25 years years
Transportation and Distribution
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills, Editing, 7 years
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, 7 years
- Strong Organizational Skills, Time Management, 7 years
- Data Analysis, Information Processing, 7 years
- Managerial Skills, Supervision, 1 years
- Service Oriented, Client Satisfaction, 5 years
- Proficiency in Computer Use, Microsoft Office, 7 years
BookkeeperNorth Kansas City High School , 1989
- North Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- General studies, Diploma
- During my senior year of high school I was able to go half days so I could work and begin college. I took 12 credit hours at Maple Woods Community College per semester, and worked 40 hours a week at Amoco.
- Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- General, Associates in Arts Degree
- I started my Associates in Arts degree in 1988. I lost focus of obtaining my degree until this January 2014. I lacked 16 credit hours to finalize it, so I began taking online classes to complete my degree. I am taking one class per semester to be able to maintain a career, which means I will finish my Associates degree in May 2015.
FashionIndiana University, 2009
- Bloomington, Indiana, United States
- Fashion, Masters
- Undergraduate degree in Fashion Design
- Undergraduate degree in Fashion Design and Marketing
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design
- Master's Degree in Fashion Design
Marine EngineerNew Jersey City Unniversity , 2014
- Jersey City, NJ, U.S.
- Physics and Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science
- Currently studying at NJCU in the dual degree program for Physics and Electrical Engineering
Mechanical EngineerPAC International, Inc., 1998
- Arvada, CO, USA
- Can Line Management, Apprenticed Production Engineering
- Completed the PAC International, Inc. Can Line Management apprenticeship program. Program consisted of six continuous years of International on-site training at various PAC International can line sites.
Operations ManagementNova Southeastern University, 2000
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
- Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Professional Management
- Bachelor's Program in Professional Management
- Hope Road, Kingston, Jamaica
- Management, Diploma in Institutional Management
- Diploma in Management.
- Extremely driven and self motivated with a strong passion for service and innovation in the food and beverage industry. Years of experience in team management spanning daily operations, banquets, concerts, and development. Outstanding interpersonal and motivational skills. Analytical, articulate and diligent.
- Self motivated * Relationship builder * Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Embraces change
- Results driven
- Manages multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communications skills
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situation.
- Strong sense of ethics.
- Flexible schedule.
Account payable / receivable
- I am currently attending Keller Graduate School of Management while attending online courses to obtain my Certificate in Financial Analysis and focusing on CPA preparations.
Elementary School Teacher
- Teacher of Elementary Grades K-6
- Teacher of Middle Level Mathematics Grades 5-8
- Teacher of Business Education Grades 9-12 (Valid 5-8 in a Middle School)
Instructor and Trainer
- EMS Clinical/Education Manager for a large EMS company in East Texas
- Public Educator for 15 years with a Master's Degree in Education
- State Certified EMS Instructor with BLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, AMLS, and PEPP Instructor Certifications
- NREMT and State certified Paramedic
- Massachusetts Teaching Certifications:
- Library Media Specialist (K-12)
- Principal, Assistant Principal (K-8)
Mining and Extraction
- Emergency first aid and C.P.R certified
- 4 Day O.S.H.A certification course through NOMAC Driling
- Chesapeake S.A.F.E course
- NOMAC Services Directional's Directional Drilling Course
- Smith Driving course certified
- Restaurant Manager Certification Jimmy Johns 2009
- Restaurant Area Manager Certification Jimmy Johns 2012
- Hoffman Construction
- Turner Construction
- Mortenson Construction
- Hunt Construction
- Kitchell Construction
- Sundt Construction
- McCarthy Builders
- Weitz Construction
- Layton Construction
- Barton Malow Construction
- Core Construction
- McShane Construction
- Adolphson & Peterson
Customer Service Representative
- Hennessy Cadillac
- Mercedes Benz of Buckhead
- Conyers Nissan
- Nissan of McDonough
- Toyota of McDonough
- Nalley Kia
- Nalley Hyundai
- Georgia State Patrol
- Rockdale Sheriffs Department
- Ga. Economic Department
- Greystone Power
- Georgia Lottery
Online Marketing and Social Media
Major Clients Include:
- JECRC University
- TEDx Jaipur
- Bureau of Investment Promotion, Government of Rajasthan
- Kesar Sweets
- Kamla Poddar Group
- JECRC UDML College of Engineering
- Trimurty Builders
- Paliwal Jewellers
Entertainment and Media: Sound
- Clients include Take 6, Pitbull, 3OH!3, Branford Marsalis, Brand New, P.O.S., Hamilton College, Rutgers University, the Syracuse ONCenter, Phillips Auction House, Jamie Drastik, Leroy Jones, Ingrid Lucia, SITI Company, San Francisco Jazz Collective, New Riders of the Purple Sage, many, many others.
Construction Equipment Operator
- Current commissioner for the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators.
- OSHA/Houston Business Roundtable advisory board for OSHA 29CFR Subpart CC 1926.1400 Cranes and Derricks in Construction.
- Appreciation By Air Sahara Mumbai Base toward dedicated worker of the year – Dec.1997. Appreciation by Air Deccan Chennai Base towards to setup Chennai Operations base complying CAR Section 3,Series C Part – II Dated Mar.01,1994 – Mar.2004.
- Appreciation for Best Employee of the Year 2007-2008 by Indiabulls Corporate – Apr.2008.
Hair Stylist and Hairdresser
- Delmar Fire Department- EMS volunteer since 2011
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Associate Member, Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM)
- Member of CIBSE(MCIBSE)
- Chartered Engineer(CEng) - Engineering Council UK(ECUK)
- I attended the duration of "Hairstyling, Hairdressing, coloring, makeup and etc." and achieved the very good average score.
Automotive and Motor Vehicles
- Full Scholarship / Lincoln Technical Institute * Pa Skills Test Honors * Silver Wrench Award * Mid Atlantic AAA Award*
- National Competitor of Website Design FBLA
Installation and Repair
- Military award for Airman of the quarter
- Military Joint Force Award for Airman of the Quarter
Mining and Extraction
- Finished 3rd place in the BioPak 240R contest in Beckley,WV 2012
- Finished 3rd in the BioPak 240R contest in Pikeville,Ky 2013
- Finished 2nd in BioPak 240R contest in Blacksburg,VA 2013
- Life Saving Award - 2014
- Chief's Accommodation - 2010
Medical Technology and Equipment
- Youth Opportunity Program of San Antonio Achievement Award -2005 - 2006
Banking and Financial Services
- Officiated basketball for 20 years. Officiated at the Division I,II, III, NAIA, and Junior College level. Worked several state games including the 1990 California State High School Championship. Was a member of the Pacific 10 conference.
- Enjoy running, biking and going to all level of sporting events.
- Trustee on the church board and usher.
- Envolved in outreach to help community organizations with projects.
Electrical and Electronic Engineer
- Volunteer at the local Veterans hospital for combat wounded vets and vets returning home.
- Helped returning vets injured in combat transition into civilian life.
- Numerous hours of volunteer community service at local food bank distributing food. Volunteer first responder within local community good neighbors association.
Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Beyond work, I enjoy adventuring with my children and watching them grow up into beautiful young ladies. I also enjoy music and can play a variety of musical instruments and occasionally play in front of audiences in the local area.
Strategy and Planning
- Serve as the Vice-President Education at CIM TOastmasters Club
- Serving as a active committee member at Past Pupils Association, Govt. Science COllege Matale
- Editor at University Explorers Club, University of Peradeniya
- Secretary - Chemical Engineering Students' Society -University of Peradeniya
Community services for Resume
- Board of Directors
- The Medically Fragile Children’s Foundation of Northern California
- 2013 – Present San Jose, CA
- The MFCF is a local non-profit organization (501(c)3 status pending IRS approval) that is dedicated to improving the quality of life for pediatric patients that receive services from Sub-Acute Saratoga Children’s Hospital, Children’s Recovery Center, and Scribbles and Giggles Pediatric Day Health Center. The MFCF’s mission is to “cultivate experiences that provide for holistic growth and development for both children who are able to access the community and children who require the community to be brought bedside”. In sum, the MFCF aims to help connect these patients, who require ongoing medical technology and intervention to sustain life, with the similar innate experiences of growing up that children, who do not require such needs, endure – with a common goal of celebrating the unique spirit and potential within.
- Sweep the streets, picked up trash, Homeless shelter, Humane
Banking and Financial Services
- I've given and continue to donate to charities such as the Red Cross and Salvation Army.
Chef and Sommelier
- ACF Meeting State Farmers Market Atlanta, GA 10/2010
- World Chef's Scholarship Foundation Event 10/2010
- Plate Magazine Cooks Event with Chef Alton Brown 10/2010
- Ronald McDonald House Foundation Event 12/2010
- Anniston Soup Bowl 05/2013
- Volunteer Firefighter for City of Buffalo
- Board of trustees for Laborers Apprenticeship Program
- Executive Board of Directors for Minnesota Concrete and Masonry Contractors Association (MCMCA)
- Youth sports program coach (Football, Lacrosse, Basketball and Baseball) for my children
Social Sciences Administration
- Registered Social worker under Alberta College of Social Workers . Registration #10538
- Have Practice permit from ACSW to work as a registered social worker
- Notary Public
- Certified Signing Agent (CSA)
- State Of California Contractors License, Fire Suppression, General Building, Plumbing
- Certified Professional Food Handler by the state of Florida 04/2010
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner, NJ, License # 43ZA00407100, expiration 3-31-2014
- Valid Indiana Liquor License
- Certificate of Completion Jackson Hewitt Basic Income Tax Courses 1,2 and 3.
- Jackson Hewitt Quality Tax Preparer Award.
- Completion of IRS Ethics and Due Diligence Requirements.
- Completion of IRS Tax Update Training.
- Exceptional customer service
- Effective Retail Sales Manager
- Resolution oriented
- Established track record of exceptional sales result
- Energetic and always Smiling
- Excellent communication skills
Medical Technology and Equipment
- Radiation State Inspections
- As Radiation Safety Officer I have passed all radiation state inspections since 2012 - present
- Dedicated, hardworking restaurant management professional with extensive daily planning and operations experience;
- Skilled in staff training and development
- Proven team lead.
- Hands on approach.
- Can rub belly and simultaneously pat head.
- People person!
- Passionate and driven.
- Approachable, but retains sense of command.
- True love for the industry.
- Napa Valley Register dated February 16, 2013: This accountant loves numbers — and has a sense of humor
Electrical and Electronic
- DIODE-PUMPED Nd:MIXED-GARNET LASER WITH EMISSION AT 943 nm FOR WATER
- VAPOR DIAL
- Proc. ‘6th Internat. Conf. on Space Optics’, ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands,
- 27-30 June 2006 (ESA SP-621, June 2006)
- Compositional tuning of photoluminescence properties in Nd-doped YAG-YSGG mixed structures
- IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics
- luglio 2006
- 21 I.S.I approved as well as appraised articles.